Chalet Crista (sleeps 10)
Chalet Crista has no less than 350 m2 of sublime luxury but yet cozy living space laid out over 3 floors where every corner displays exquisite taste and style. Special attention has been given to lighting all through the chalet and this contributes to creating the right ambiances all through the day. This truly sets new bounds of luxury living in the Chamonix Valley.
The large living room with its 5 metres high vaulted ceiling houses an imposing central fireplace with a traditional wood constructed hood, a 4-side see-through foyer and a Mont Blanc granite stone base. Its large bay windows let a lot of natural light in and give an even more impressive sense of space, allowing different atmospheres that change with the different times of the day. The carefully chosen textiles that dress up the place are made of exquisite wool, felt and assorted linen, harmoniously matching the overall decor. All is well underlined by skilful and studied lighting, allowing to create suggestive scenarios depending on your mood. The space is completed with spectacular furnishing and accessories. Nothing was spared in terms of technology and the underfloor heating that self-regulates itself in the whole chalet largely contributes to the overall feeling of comfort offered by this unique property.
Next to the living room, you will find a dedicated media / TV room where you will be able to take a comfortable seat in on of the two sofas or soft woollen pouffes and watch a movie on the large TV screen. Teenagers will also enjoy rediscovering arcade games on the Neo Legend terminal (arcade 2.0) or the many classic board games or even play a game on the football table.
The dining area has a large table made of oak and stone, placed in the continuity of a kitchen island, allowing to configure the space in many ways. There again, all was well studied and the fully equipped kitchen is discrete, functional and beautiful at the same time, offering an amazing space for your private chef to prepare your favourite meals.
All bedrooms are set in a modern decor of wood and local stone, inspired by the mountains, with custom-made furniture in the same spirit. Each bedroom has its own TV, private shower room and Japanese toilet. Towels, bathrobes and shower products are at your disposal for your comfort.
On the top floor, the master bedroom comes with a king size bed, a large dressing room and a superb bathroom. It has lots of space and can easily accommodate a travel cot (available on demand). With its many openings, the whole master bedroom lets in a lot of natural light and offers superb views of the Fiz mountain range. With its white marble floor and decor, the oversized bathroom invites to relaxation, giving its guests both a warm and cocooning feel. The bathroom offers an oversized shower and bath, double sinks and toilets. You will also be able to relax watching your favorite series from either your bed or the bathtub!
The bear and wolf bedrooms have access to the terrace and allow you to admire the sunset, the starry sky and the majestic Mont Blanc range from your bed or lounge chair. Each of the bedrooms has its own shower room, toilet and dressing room. Each room is equipped with its own TV, allowing guests to relax and not miss out on their favourite series, just from the comfort of their bed.
The bunk bed room offers 4 or possibly even 5 beds in its resolutely cozy mountain hut feel.
On the ground floor, you will find a large room overlooking the garden. At first glance, the large decorative Buddhas from Cambodia, the welcoming pouffes and the small bar make you think of a relaxing lounge area. Then you discover a fully glazed space equipped with sounds and lights giving way to a dance floor for your party evenings. Then, at the press of a button, the surprise effect is at its peak when the floor of the dance floor disappears to make way to an adjustable depth swimming pool (up to 1.80m in depth!) featuring a swim against the current equipment.
Stepping outside, you will have direct access to a Nordic hot tub, an ideal piece of equipment to relax muscles after a long day in the mountains. From there, you will also have access to an independent “mazot” (small chalet) in which you will discover a sauna with state-of-the-art equipment, ideal to complete your recovery session.
All round the chalet, its large bay windows will allow guests to enjoy breathtaking views of the Mont Blanc and Fiz mountain ranges.
Chalet Crista is truly a one of a kind property that will provide you and your group with an amazing experience, at the foot of Mont-Blanc to enjoy a memorable mountain retreat, winter or summer.
>> Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet manager, chef, hostess,
>> Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
>> Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
>> Daily housekeeping
>> Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet
served 7 days
>> Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily.
>> Arrival canapés and champagne
>> Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
>> Carefully selected wines with dinner
>> Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
>> Luxury chocolates
>> Fresh flowers
>> Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
>> Pre-arrival holiday planning and dedicated in-resort concierge
>> Every other day housekeeping
>> Exclusive bath products
>> High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
>> Fresh flowers
>> Indoor swimming pool with adjustable floor height
>> Outdoor jacuzzi with stunning Mont-blanc views
>> State of the art sauna located in a separate small chalet in the garden
>> Three double bedrooms (en-suite)
>> Four bed bunk room
>> Stunning private location
>> Cinema room with games console and arcade game
>> Sonos sound system
>> Beautiful panoramic mountain views
To secure the booking, a partial payment of 50% of the quote, is due within 10 days of guest confirmation of intention to book
Payment [plus a refundable damage deposit of €2,000.00] must be fully settled: within 56 days of the guest confirmation of intention to book.
If the Client wishes to cancel his stay at the Property, no refund will be issued to the Client. The Operator recommends a travel insurance policy be contracted by the Client in order to cover for a possible cancellation of stay. The Client will also be liable for any charges incurred by the Operator in cancelling any special requests already booked by the Client.
Check-out procedure & return of damage deposit: on the day of departure, the Operator will inspect the Property with the Client. If any damage has been caused, the Operator will send an invoice for repair / replacement of missing items within 2 (two) weeks from departure date to the Client. The amount showing on the invoice will then be deducted from the Security Deposit and the remaining balance will be returned to the Client. If the amount showing on the invoice is greater than the Security Deposit, an additional invoice will be sent to the Client for payment. The Client agrees to pay this invoice within 10 (ten) days of reception of the invoice.
Bank transferThese are the EUR bank transfers details. Please call the office for UK GBP bank details if needed.
AD & Co. Holdings Ltd
BE32 9672 4821 6902
Avenue Louise 54, Room S52
Please ensure that any bank transfer or currency exchange fees are carried by the sender. Chamonix Chalets should receive the exact amount of the booking deposit and/or balance quoted to you.
StripePayments by debit or credit card will include a secure Stripe processing and administration charge of 3.5% of the amount being paid which will be automatically added to the booking amount.
If you pay the deposit by card the balance will automatically be debited from the same card a few days before the balance due date without notice.
If you would like to change your balance payment method please contact us as soon as you know.
Once payments are made you will receive formal confirmation via email.
1. The Property is rented on the basis that the Client will have sole occupancy for the Period.
2. Regular check-in time on day of arrival is 4:00pm (four pm) and check-out time on day of departure is 10:00am (ten am). Different times can be arranged on an exceptional basis and should be discussed prior to arrival.
3. The Client shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
4. Check-out procedure & return of damage deposit: on the day of departure, the Operator will inspect the Property with the Client. If any damage has been caused, the Operator will send an invoice for repair / replacement of missing items within 2 (two) weeks from departure date to the Client. The amount showing on the invoice will then be deducted from the Security Deposit and the remaining balance will be returned to the Client. If the amount showing on the invoice is greater than the Security Deposit, an additional invoice will be sent to the Client for payment. The Client agrees to pay this invoice within 10 (ten) days of reception of the invoice.
5. Access to the premises: the Client agrees to permit the Operator and all persons authorised by him with or without workmen at all reasonable times upon reasonable prior notice to enter and view the conditions of the said premises and forthwith to execute all repair, decoration and maintenance works or replacements required to be done.
6. The Client agree to maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Client agrees that no outdoor footwear (including ski boots during winter) should be worn inside the chalet. The Client shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses. The Client shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear and agree that the Operator shall deduct from the Security Deposit prior to refund if Client cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
7. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises unless authorized by the Operator. In this case, if permission has been granted by the Operator the Client agrees that animals or pets are not allowed on furniture and that any deep cleaning required as a result of not respecting this rule will be at the Client’s expense and subtracted from the Security Deposit.
8. The Client shall not sublet the property.
9. The Client shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Client shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Client shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. The Client agree that there shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home or on the balcony / terrasse (heaters provided).
11. The Client is cautioned that the chalet is equiped of a fireplace and that this constitutes a potential source of danger to the house and to himself. The Client agrees not to throw any material in the fireplace other than the normal combustible materials used to light up a fire. The Client also agrees not to leave the fireplace running while away from the chalet.
12. Swimming pool (when relevant, i.e. if the chalet is equipped with a hot tub): When using the swimming pool, the Client acknowledges that there is a certain health risk associated with this facility and agrees to use at their own risk. No children under the age of 10 permitted in the swimming pool at any time without adult supervision.
13. Hot Tub (when relevant, i.e. if the chalet is equipped with a hot tub): when using the hot tub, the Client acknowledge that there is a certain health risk associated with this facility and agree to use at their own risk. No children under the age of 10 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. The Operator has sanitised, refilled and replenished chemicals in the tub prior to the Client stay and agree to maintain the conditions of the tubs throughout the Client stay; The Client is cautioned not to stand on the hot tub cover (hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons). While the hot tub is not in use, the Client agrees to leave the cover on so the hot tub will stay warm.
14. Sauna and/or steam room (when relevant, i.e. if the chalet is equipped with a sauna and/or a steam room): when using the sauna or the steam room, the Client acknowledge that there is a certain health risk associated with those facility and agree to use at their own risk. No children under the age of 10 permitted those facilities at any time without adult supervision. While the sauna and or the steam room are not in use, the Client agrees to turn all equipment off.
15. The Client and Client’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Operator against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Client expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Operator may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Client, and that Client should purchase their own insurance for Client and Guests if such coverage is desired.
16. If the Client wishes to cancel his stay at the Property, no refund will be issued to the Client. The Operator recommends a travel insurance policy be contracted by the Client in order to cover for a possible cancellation of stay. The Client will also be liable for any charges incurred by the Operator in cancelling any special requests already booked by the Client.
17. In the unlikely event that the Operator has to amend the Client’s reservation, the Client will have the right to cancel the holiday and in such circumstances, will receive a full refund. If such amendment occurs during the Period, the Operator will pay the Client a pro rata refund for any part of the holiday which, due to amendment made by the Operator, cannot be taken.
18. Client shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
19. The property has several fire extinguishers installed throughout the chalet. The fire extinguishers are fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Client to inform thr Operator immediately, should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Client agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
20. The Property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Client will notify Operator without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition. Client is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
21. Client shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, ski locker room door, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
22. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Operator. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
23. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
1. In consideration for being permitted to enter the Property for vacation rental, the Client, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, deck and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise the Operator. THE CLIENT hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the Operator personally and his representatives, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releasees”, from all liability to the Client, guests, representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the Client or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon the area.
2. THE CLIENT hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
3. WARNING: Use of hot tub, sauna, steam room and/or fireplace carries risk that may result in serious injury or death, and unsupervised use by children is prohibited.
4. Elderly persons, pregnant ladies, infants and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not enter or use the sauna, steam room and hot tub alone and without consulting their physician. Never use any of those equipements under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are taking medication of any kind, or being treated for any illness, consult your physician prior to use of those equipements. THE CLIENT hereby ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon area. THE CLIENT hereby certifies that he/she and guests (they) have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while in or upon area, or else agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury.
5. The Client further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any provision is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement or the interpretation of this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration in accordance to United Kingdom Law.
6. THE CLIENT HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILTY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.