Chalet DodiciLe Bois
Chalet Dodici is a modern variation of the traditional alpine chalet. Large panoramic windows surround the vast contemporary living spaces. While at the heart of the unique architecture, an open roof terrace offers unparalleled views of Mont Blanc.
The five beautifully presented en-suite bedrooms boast floor to ceiling picture windows opening to individual balconies, each with spectacular mountain views. Every bedroom is equipped with a plasma smart TV and a wide selection of international channels. Each en-suite bathroom is supplied with luxurious towels, robes and slippers, plus gorgeous L’Occitane bath products.
Located on the outskirts of the Chamonix golf course Chalet Dodici invites all day sun. Nestled at the bottom of the sunny South facing mountain side (just a stone's throw away from the Flegere cable car), sunshine, mountain views and proximity to activities are at their peak. Chalet Dodici is idealy located for your winter ski or summer vacation in Chamonix!
The chalet also boasts a cinema room and a 'TV snug', sauna, relaxation and massage area. There is Wi-Fi throughout and Sonos sound system in the living area. At the exterior of the chalet enjoy exclusive use of the hot tub and outdoor heated swimming pool, operational in the summer months.
From the moment you book this chalet to the moment you leave, the chalet team is at your disposal providing both pre-arrival and in-resort concierge service.
Our excellent concierge service helps you to plan all aspects of your bespoke vacation.
Our properties are available as self-catered chalets, with a full range of additional services available as add-ons - so you can design your own bespoke holiday package. Our basic self-catered chalet option includes our expert concierge team as well as a welcome hamper full of local products and an end of stay deep clean.
For those who are looking for a traditional luxury catered chalet experience, or those who would like a few extra touches, you can enhance your holiday by adding, for an extra charge. as many or as few services as you desire. Options include a fully catered package with a 5-star chef, housekeeping, airport transfers and an in-resort private chauffeur for your group.
• Luxury chalet accommodation for your chosen dates • Dedicated service from our expert pre-arrival concierge guiding you step by step through our booking process. • Chalet meet and greet with our resort manager • Dedicated service from our professional in resort team. • Welcome 'essentials' pack: including a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheese, jams and charcuteries • Selection of teas and Nespresso coffee • Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning • Daily Spa/Pool cleaning and chemical checks • Daily bin collection • Luxury linen, towels, dressing gowns and bathroom products • End of stay deep clean
LUXURY CATERING PACKAGE
• Private chef providing bespoke menu consultation to develop your own personal menu and provide the following: • Champagne reception and canapés on arrival night • Chef prepared breakfast on 5 days, continental breakfast 2 days per week • 5 days four course evening meal service • Daily afternoon tea • Separate children's dinners on request • Host to serve breakfast and evening meals. • Exceptional handpicked house wines from Conroy Vins to accompany your evening meals. • Unlimited beers and soft drinks throughout your stay • Daily housekeeping and mid-week linen change
• Private airport transfers • Resort driver services • Private travel solutions • Pre-arrival shopping service • Resort driver service • In-chalet alpine equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes. • Private or group ski instructors and guides from our recommended partners • Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides. • À la carte wine, champagne, and spirits. • Wine and Whisky tastings. • In-chalet qualified childcare. • In-chalet massage and beauty therapies. • Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings. • Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, and Après Ski.
Masseurs offering relaxation or sports recovery massages after a busy day and a variety of beauty treatments can all be arranged at the chalet.
• Sauna • Outdoor hot tub • Massage treatment room • Outdoor heated swimming pool (summer only) • Roof terrace • Outdoor terrace and large garden with views to Mont Blanc • Masseurs offering relaxation or sports recovery massages after a busy day and a variety of beauty treatments can all be arranged at the chalet. Book in advance or arrange these through the chalet manager once in resort.
• Wi-Fi throughout • Cinema Room • Apple TV & Netflix • iPod docking stations • Sonos sound system • Each bedroom is equipped with a plasma screen with selection of international channels and music docking stations. • A selection of DVD’s, books, games, Playstation 4
• Luxury bath robes, towels and slippers • Spa towels • L’Occitane bathroom and spa products • Fresh Flowers • Hairdryer in every bathroom •Wi-Fi throughout the chalet • Chalet iPad with resort information and daily newspapers • Boot room and warmers • Parking for 3 cars
LOWER GROUND FLOOR Cinema room, sauna, massage room, boot and ski fitting room, garage.
GROUND FLOOR Large living area, open plan kitchen and dining room, tv snug, and terrasse with access to the outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and large garden.
Bedroom one Double or twin beds, ensuite with a bath and shower, and balcony. Smart plasma TV.
Bedroom two Double or twin beds, ensuite with a bath and shower, and balcony. Smart plasma TV.
FIRST FLOOR Bedroom three Master suite, double or twin beds, ensuite with a bath and shower, and balcony. Smart plasma TV.
Bedroom four Double or twin beds, ensuite with a bath and shower, and balcony. Smart plasma TV.
Bedroom five Double or twin beds, ensuite with a bath and shower, and balcony. Smart plasma TV.