Chalet AnemoneLe Lavacher
Chalet Anemone is located in the quaint village of Le Lavancher in the heart of the valley of Chamonix. The stunning hamlet of Lavancher offers astonishing views over the valley with easy access to the Grands Montets (5 minutes' drive away) and Chamonix Centre (an easy 10 minutes' drive).
The beautiful crosscountry ski paths run below the chalets and are just a couple of minutes' walk away.
Descending to the lower ground floor you enter the cinema room with soft comfy sofas leading through to the chalet’s top of the range spa area. Here you’ll find a sauna and steam room adjacent to the chalet’s gym which is equipped with a sonos sound system.
The chalet has five en-suite bedrooms fitted with Carerra bathroom suites, each with its own balcony offering beautiful mountain views. There is also a four-bed bunk room for the children.
Chalet Anemone is a celebration of the finest natural materials and fabrics. This is a place to relax and recharge, whilst spending quality time with family and friends.
LUXURY CATERED PACKAGE:
• Dedicated service from the chalet staff (chalet manager, chef, driver, hostess, housekeeper) • Dedicated in-resort chauffeur driven vehicle (10hrs per day) • Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services • Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef • Daily housekeeping • Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days • Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily. • Arrival canapés and champagne • Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights • Carefully selected wines with dinner • Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required • Luxury chocolates • Fresh flowers • Open bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks • Luxury bath and body products, dressing gowns and slippers
• Pre-arrival holiday planning and dedicated in-resort concierge • Daily housekeeping • Exclusive bath products • High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers • Fresh flowers
• Luxury chalet • 480m2 • living space • Sleeps 10 adults + 4 children • 5 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms & private terraces • A bunk room with four bunk beds and en-suite shower room • Indoor pool with stunning views • Spa with sauna & steam room • Fully equipped kitchen • Sonos sound system • Satellite TV with all international channels/X Box & bose sound system • Wi-Fi • Private location • Ski and boot room • Utility room with washer and dryer • Large garage
LOWER GROUND FLOOR:
• Garage with heated boot warmers • Four bed en-suite childrens bunk room • TV room • Spa area with steam room and sauna • Gym
• Lounge with log burning fire • Dining area seating up to 14 people • Kitchen • Bedroom 1 ensuite with bath and shower • Swimming pool with hydrojets
• Bedroom 2 with en-suite bath and shower • Bedroom 3 with en-suite shower • Bedroom 4 with en-suite shower • Bedroom 5 with en-suite bath and shower