Chalet AconcaguaLes Bossons
Chalet Aconcagua is the perfect luxury chalet for your bespoke vacation no matter the season! Many of our clients return to this gorgeous rustic styled chalet, year after year, for winter ski holidays with plenty of adventure.
Chalet Aconcagua combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete luxury and offers guests superb facilities including a covered outdoor heated plunge pool, sauna and outdoor hot tub. The chalet sleeps up to twelve guests in six delightful bedrooms and is situated in the private, tranquil setting of Les Bossons adjacent to Chalets Lalasa and Chalet Combin in a hamlet of 3 awesome chalets.
Chalet Aconcagua is a stunning luxury chalet in Chamonix that combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete indulgence. Situated in the private, tranquil, woodland setting of Les Bossons.
The living areas on the first-floor offer space for both socialising, as well as sitting back with a book and glass of wine by the open fireplace. An authentic decorative balcony extends from the living area, furthering the sense of space and providing a wonderful spot year round to take in breath-taking Chamonix views.
The ground floor terrace area, leading from the spa and opening out onto the garden, is at its best during the summer months. Enjoy the open space and outdoor pool to relax and soak in the glorious sunshine. While in the winter months be sure to plan an evening plunge into the outdoor hot tub to stargaze, a glass of champagne in hand.
Chalet Aconcagua is known for its warm and calming ambience, perfect for some much-needed relaxation (especially in winter after a hard days skiing). Invigorate your senses in the luxury spa featuring a hammam steam room, sauna and indoor plunge pool, while the children settle into a movie in the state of the art cinema room. The chalet also boasts a fully equipped gym and massage treatment room.
The chalet's expert team is here to make your holiday perfect, from the first time we speak to the moment you say goodbye. Ther pre-arrival and in-resort team is here to make sure all the little details are taken care of, so you can completely unwind, safe in the knowledge that you're in expert hands.
The chalet is offered as self-catered properties, with the option to add on any of our additional services, Our concierge team will work with you to design the perfect luxury chalet holiday for your group. Each self-catered chalet comes with a welcome hamper of local products as well as an end of stay deep clean. Our in-resort team are on hand to answer your questions and help with anything you need whilst in the resort.
If you'd like to book a full luxury catered chalet experience, we can offer everything from 5-star chefs and private drivers to childcare and the very best instructors (extra charges apply). Alternatively, if you'd just like a few little extras to complete your holiday, we can help with airport transfers, extra cleaning or an in-house massage. Enhance your vacation by adding as many or as few options as you would like.
• Luxury chalet accommodation for your chosen dates • Dedicated service from our expert pre-arrival concierge guiding you step by step through our booking process. • Chalet meet and greet with our chalet Lalasa resort manager • Dedicated service from our professional in resort team. • Welcome 'essentials' pack: including a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheese, jams and charcuteries • Selection of teas and nespresso coffee • Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning • Daily spa/pool cleaning and chemical checks • Daily bin collection • Luxury linen, towels, dressing gowns and bathroom products • End of stay deep clean
LUXURY CATERED PACKAGE
• Private chef providing bespoke menu consultation to develop your own personal menu and provide the following: • Champagne reception and canapés on arrival night • Chef prepared breakfast on 5 days, continental breakfast 2 days per week • 5 days four course evening meal service • Daily afternoon tea • Separate children's dinners on request • Host to serve breakfast and evening meals. • Exceptional handpicked house wines from conroy Vins to accompany your evening meals. • Unlimited beers and soft drinks throughout your stay • Daily housekeeping and mid-week linen change
• Private airport transfers • Resort driver services • Private travel solutions • Pre-arrival shopping service • In-chalet alpine equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes. • Private or group ski instructors and guides from our recommended partners • Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides. • À la carte wine, champagne, and spirits. • Wine or Whisky tastings with our sommellier • In-chalet qualified childcare. • In-chalet massage and beauty therapies. • Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings. • Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, and Après Ski.
• Sauna • Hammam • Outdoor hot tub • Indoor plunge pool • Outdoor pool • Massage treatment room • Fully equipped gym • Large balcony off the living room • Large terrace and garden leading from the spa • Masseurs offering relaxation or sports recovery massages after a busy day and a variety of beauty treatments can all be arranged at the chalet. Arrange in advance or book through the chalet manager once in resort.
• Cinema room • Apple TV • Netflix • Smart TV and DVD Player in the lounge area • Each bedroom is equipped with a Smart TV (with access to Netflix, Spotify and much more) and a DVD player • A selection of DVD’s, toys and games
• Luxury bath robes, towels and slippers • Spa towels • L’Occitane bathroom and spa products • Fresh flowers • Hairdryer in every bathroom • Wi-Fi throughout the chalet • Chalet iPad with resort information and daily newspapers • Boot warmers • Wine cellar